On behalf of the Executive Committee, we wish you and your families a Happy New Year and welcome you to the upcoming 2020 soccer season!
Please find below the details for in-person registration days…
- Sat 18 Jan, 10am – 2pm @ Rosemeadow Marketplace, Thomas Rose Drive, Rosemeadow.
- Sat 25 Jan, 10am – 2pm @ Rosemeadow Marketplace, Thomas Rose Drive, Rosemeadow.
- Sat 1 Feb, 10am – 2pm @ Lynwood Park (club canteen), Rangers Road, St Helen’s Park.
- Wed 5 Feb, 5pm – 8pm @ Lynwood Park (club canteen) Rangers Road, St Helen’s Park.
- One other day and time will be added to the above list however we are waiting for confirmation from the venue.
- When at Rosemeadow Marketplace, we will be located at the front of shop 9, (between the butcher and barber).
- We do not yet have EFTPOS facilities; hence we can only accept cash. Alternatively, funds can be credited to the club’s bank account. If you wish to pay with credit card, please register online.
Online registrations are now open. You can register and pa via credit card, by clicking the following link; https://www.playfootball.com.au/
Football NSW have provided the below videos covering the registration process:
Active Kids Voucher
The NSW Government’s Active Kids program is once again available at https://www.service.nsw.gov.au/transaction/apply-active-kids-voucher
You can apply for the $100 voucher, which can go towards your child’s soccer registration fees, by clicking the above link. You will receive a unique code when you have successfully applied for the voucher; please record this code as it’s required when registering your child in-person or online.
2020 Registration Fees*
- U6 – U11 $90
- U12 – U17 $120
- Seniors $210
*The above fees exclude match-day and referee fees (if applicable). Match-day and referee fees are paid to your team manaer on a weekly basis.
For other registration related queries please email email@example.com or contact the club phone on 0403 708 418