Welcome to the 2021 season! Online registrations are now live on PlayFootball, for all info please see our 2021 Registrations page.
The draw for your team or your child’s team is accessible through the SportsTG GameDay app, available on Apple Appstore and Google Play Store:
- Download the GameDay app onto your smartphone and create/open an account.
- Once you have opened an account, click on search for team, select “club” button, and search for Campbelltown Uniting Church SC.
- From there, find your age group, and competition name, i.e “Under 7 Parrots” or “Under 8 Ireland”
- Once you have found you child’s team, select “follow”. You will then be able to see the game day details and 2020 draw for your team.
- If you have more than one team to follow, simply repeat the last 2 steps above.
MFA have released new dates for upcoming community coaching courses. To view the full list, visit the coaching course calendar: https://www.macarthurfootball.com.au/course-calendar
Registration for coaching courses, along with other coaching materials are on the playfootball coaching portal: https://www.playfootball.com.au/coach
Thanks to everyone who supported our club on the 8th of March at the Campbelltown Bunnings Sausage Sizzle.
The proceeds will go towards improved equipment for our upcoming canteen/clubhouse.
Online registrations are now open via playfootball.com.au.
Football NSW have provided the below videos covering the registration process:
For other registration related queries please email email@example.com or contact the club phone on 0403 708 418